KUON is the first low-sugar KOUSO Fermented drink (Lactic acid bacteria beverage) in Japan.
Uses seasonally fresh 100% domestically produced plant materials (more than 100 kinds of fruit vegetables, leaf vegetables, root vegetables, fruits, beans, mushrooms, grains, seaweeds, herbs) and carbohydrates (raw sugar, etc.)
Plant enzymes and nutrients of these plant materials were extracted by adding and fermenting effective microorganisms such as koji, yeast and lactic acid bacteria.
No artificial sweeteners, no preservatives or no flavoring agents.
- The first low-sugar KOUSO drink
- KUON contains low-sugar and can be taken during low-sugar diet
Sugar is used as a food for the important live cultures to create KUON, but with our fermentation and aging technologies most of this sugar is converted into healthy organic acids leaving very low sugar.
- No water added
- Using over 106 different “whole” plant ingredients (vegetables, fruits, beans, grains, mushrooms, seaweeds, herbs)
- Delicious Plum taste
- No artificial sweeteners, No preservatives, No flavoring agents.
- Not only nutritional ingredients such as minerals contained in plants and carbohydrates used, but also useful ingredients produced during the enzyme fermentation process and nutritional ingredients such as vitamins and amino acids
Recommended for the following persons
Vegetable and fruit deficiency
Worried about diet and nutritional balance
- Who want to maintain a healthy body
- Want to diet
How to Drink
Recommended to drink 20ml as-is, or dilute to taste with water or lukewarm water (below 60℃).
- Can be mixed with other liquids such as fruit juice, milk, etc. to create a delicious drink.
- Recommended amount 1-3 times a day.
- Store unopened in a cool and dark place, out of direct sunlight.
- After opening, close the cap and store in the refrigerator.
[ Caution when storing ]
Please be sure to store the liquid fermented drink in refrigerator after opening.
If left out in normal temperatures after opening, it may bubble over.
Impurities (cloudiness) and sediment in KOUSO fermented drink
Seasonal, natural plants are used as raw material for the KOUSO fermented drink. As a result, the color and taste of the product may vary slightly according to the season. This does not affect quality.
Moreover, from the nutritional viewpoint, as much dietary fiber and microorganisms (such as yeast and lactobacillus) should be retained in the KOUSO fermented drink. Consequently, fiber fragments from the raw material, impurities and sediment derived from mineral crystals is observed.
However, this does not affect quality, please drink it without worries. Imagine it as the same as the sediment (lees) in red wine and unrefined sake. If you notice some sediment, tighten the cap and turn the bottle upside-down a few times. (never forcefully shake the bottle).
Fermented plant extract beverage (Lactic acid bacteria beverage)
This Product Contains:
■ Nutritional Information